Adventure season 2022 is underway!
* Gloves are mandatory on the courses. You can buy suitable gloves at Laajis (3,5€/pair) or you can bring your own.
* On sunny day, buy a drinking ticket (3€). You can get cold drink in forest during your Adventure.
* If you get hungry after the Adventure, our restaurant serves you on every day during the summer season. In the area of Adventure park, you can find in-house-fireplace, where you can cook your own provisions.
* We have built to the area of adventure park a playground for children, where you can find bare foot track!
No known exceptions.
|Adventure ticket (over 140cm)||27€|
|Kids’ ticket (110-140cm)||20€|
|Junior ticket (90-140cm)||15€|
|Family ticket (4 persons)||86€|
We recommend making a reservation beforehand.
You should follow these guidelines and instructions given by park guides.
* Remove rings, jewellery, watch etc. before the adventure not to get tangled on park obstacles.
* Follow the guidance from park guides and other staff.
* It’s allowed to walk only on marked tracks and wooden bridges in the forest.
* You can only go on the courses after the safety guidance at the training course.
* Go through the courses starting from easiest and ending up with more difficult ones.
* Let faster climbers pass you, there are overtaking points on the courses. Let slower climbers in front pass obstacles at their speed without further pressuring them.
* If you have to take the harness off during your visit, make sure you have the harness checked again by park guide before going back on the courses.
* No climbing while intoxicated.
* No smoking or open flame in the park area.
* You’re allowed on the park area to watch others climb free of charge. Climbing is only allowed for paid customers.
* You’re not allowed to give the equipment to any other person while in the park.
* You should take good care of your safety gear. Intentionally or by not following given instructions broken safety gear could lead to liability.
* It’s not permitted to use your own safety gear.
* Maximum weight on the course is 120kg.
* Climbing is not recommended while pregnant, ask your doctor for additional instructions.
* Minimum height for junior courses is 90cm and maximum height is 140cm.
* Minimum height for green courses in forest section (Löytöretki & Perhe) is 110cm (recommended).
* Minimum height on all the other courses is 140cm.
* There can only be max. 3 persons at once on the wooden platforms.
* Only one person at a time on the ziplines. Make sure the person in front of you has climbed off to the next platform before going on the glide.
* Max. 2 persons at once on all other regular obstacles.
* Limitations for maximum persons can also be found on obstacle info on the trees.
* Under 13 year olds can only visit with a guardian or teacher.
* Under 18 year olds will need a written approval from guardian on the adventure agreement.
* Make sure that children don’t walk under the low courses (under 2m).
* Guardian will need to be present at the park and take care the children follow the given safety regulations and user rules.
* Weather and wind conditions may affect the course opening hours. The longest ziplines could be closed during high winds.
* Regular rain is not stopping adventures. During thunderstorms we’ll close the courses and you can continue when the storm has passed.
* Courses start getting closed 15-40 mins before park closing time.
* There could be maintenance work on courses occasionally. We won’t be able to guarantee that all courses are available all the time.
* Park guides can give instructions and limit the courses where each climber is allowed on. The most difficult courses are not suitable for all.
* Adventure park is built to EN15567-1 and EN15567-2 standards. These are the strictest Europe-wide criteria for adventure park activities.
* Park has been inspected and approved by external, non-partisan, accredited specialist.
* Park structures and trees are inspected by external specialist yearly.
* Personal safety gear and harnesses are inspected after every use.
* The courses and structures are inspected daily and maintained regularly.
* Park guides are experienced rope activity guides, with experience on rope rescue and operating in high places.
* Remember gloves. Buy a pair at Laajis or bring your own.
* Don’t wear your nicest clothes. There’s some sap on the trees which could stain your outfit.
* Take good shoes. Flat-soled work well, but sandals and other open shoes are not suitable for climbing.
* Backbags and scarves can’t be worn on the courses.
* Remember a toilet visit before the adventure, especially with smaller children.
* The whole park area is smoke-free and drug-free.
* To ensure safety it’s forbidden to enter the courses when park is closed. There could be maintenance work on courses that’s not visible for outsider.
* We have lockable lockers for storing your property while out.
* Own bottles are OK, but you can’t take one out on a course.
* It’s possible to buy a drink ticket at the park register, which you can exchange to a refreshment at the forest park start platform.