SEASON PASS RULES
Dear season pass holders and their guardians.
All members of the Laajis community has the right for a safe and peaceful day at the slopes where all people are taken into account. Good manners go a long way. We hope that you read the rules together with your kids so we can all enjoy skiing.
1. Please follow the official ski slope safety rules by Finnish Ski Area Association
2. When on the ski, please follow the instructions given by the staff and info boards. Keep a straight line and dont pull the anchor sideways. This can cause major damage to the lift equipment and the liability for damages is on you.
3. Don't cut lines and queue up like everyone else in Laajis. This applies to all the Laajis services.
4. Leave your equipment to racks and designated areas, not just laying on the ground or on the ski tracks. In the case of an emergency, equipment might be on the way and pose a safety hazard. In the worst scenario, your equipment might get run over.
5. In the case of theft or vandalism we will naturally contact the authorities.
6. It's not allowed to bring your own food or snacks to the restaurant premises. You can use our lean-tos for that purpose and if the rental shop is kept tidy, you can also use the rental shop.
7. Please respect the staff and follow their instructions. No one needs to hear cursing or foul language.
8. We will intervene to any bullying and contact the parents.
We reserve the rights to cancel the season pass for a period of time if these rules are not followed. For repeated offenses the season pass and the right to ski at Laajis can be cancelled for the whole season. There are no refunds this case. We will alway contact the parents if the rules are broken.
MISUSE OF SEASON PASS
Season pass is personal. Season pass with a picture can't be shared with another person. If this rule is broken, season pass is cancelled immediately. Season pass can be redeem back after a week has passed. We will also charge a 150e fee and the price of a day ticket. When using the lift, the picture of the user can be seen on the screen in the control room. We are monitoring the traffic constantly. The redeeming can only be done by an adult.
LOSING OR FORGETTING THE SEASON PASS AT HOME
If the season pass must be transferred to another KeyCard, we will charge a 20e service fee (includes a new Keycard.